miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Austria Alcantara modelo dominicana






Austria - IMGAge? 16
 Where are you from? The Dominican Republic.
What’s on your iPod? Diva from Beyoncé!
What drew you to the fashion industry? My dream wasn’t to be a model.
I won a contest in my country and now I really love modelling.
Where does your inspiration come from? My country. I also want my
family to be proud of me.
If you could change one thing about the world what would it would be?I would put an end to wars.
How would your friends describe you? Very friendly, sometimes shy but
fun, honest, outgoing, a good person.
What is the best piece of advice you’ve been given? To be yourself and
not get a big head because you are in fashion.
What is your greatest love? My family. They always support me. Your family is always there.
src:trace212







ver mas imagenes de esta chica en dominicanfashionmodels

No hay comentarios: